February 20, 2010

Sonia Rykiel shopping result

I went to have a look at the collection, and unlike the Jimmy Choo collection, there were actually many (most) things left.
Many things looked nicer on the pics on the internet than in reality, but overall the collection was nice.
I bought the long knitted jumper (I have been wanting one of those for years now). I know it's supposed to be big, but I have to say that I thought it was a bit too oversized in my size (M) so I bought it in a XS in stead. 40€ is the price is Spain.


2 comments:

  1. Very, very, very cool!

    Keep it up! I love this blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you
    Went to see the sonya collection - and I actually liked it more than I was prepared for... however I am totally broak this time on the month so I ended up only buying a brooch. And it actualle broke when I wanted to put it on my fur - thats good quality for you.......

    ReplyDelete