February 12, 2010

Gadget: Ipod nano 5th generation

Ok, normally I put on my clothing shopping on this blog, but I just wanted to share my newest gadget with you; my new ipod nano 5th generation in red.

Main advantages/improvements compared to the Ipod 4th generation:
- you can grab videos with it
- it has radio
- you can see the cover of your albums
- more space (I got the 8 GB also available in 16 GB for 30€ more)

I bought in on the Spanish Apple Store where it is not cheaper that in stores (nor more expensive, because you don't have to pay for the dispatch of the product). But it does have a few advantages;
- you can buy colours in the website, which you don't find in the shops (e.g. red)
- you can have two lines inscribed on the back on the ipod for free! (see example below)

Price all included: 139€



No comments:

Post a Comment