October 1, 2009

Welcome

I just created a blog for the first time of my life and decided to dedicate it to shopping. It is not the kind of hobby I would write in the end of my CV but nevertheless is one of the things I enjoy the most spend my time on when I have a spare moment.
Living in Barcelona makes shopping as a hobby a possibility because of the many economical choices you will find here; The shops from Inditex (Zara, Bershka, Pull&Bear, Lefties, Oysho etc.) and Mango which are 30% cheaper in Spain than in other countries, H&M (which is cheaper here than in Scandinavia), the newly opened Primark and all the outlets (among other La Roca, an entire city outside of Barcelona with only outlet shops of famous brands). I also enjoy shopping when I am travelling - clothes are the best kind of souvenir I can think of.
My purpose with this blog is to share my knowledge and thoughts about cheap shopping around Europe as well as the happy moments when I made a good bargain or found something nice at a reasonable price.
My visitor number one will probably be my best friend, who is as shopping crazy as me and who has been my best shopping friend, finding cheap and fashionble offers around Europe since we were in the beginning of our teens. If thereshould be more people like us out there, they are of course more than welcome to have a peek at this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment