October 30, 2009

Another must have...




Hi again

This season there is a lot of "must haves" and here is yet another one from me...
Rivets are a big hit everywhere and on everything - only your imagination sets the limets...
You will find the rivets on shoes, bags, gloves, jackets, bracelets, hairbands etc.

Becaurse it is such a big trend you can find it in all highstreetshops ranging from the most expensive ones to (our all time favourite) H and M... But the absolut best thing about this trend is, that you can make it yourself!!





I have turned a pair of shoes from last seacon into a faschion scoop just by adding some rivets! and it cost me next to nothing! So go to your local hobby store and get your rivets - and 1,2,3 you have your one fashionable unike item for this season! I used them on my old shoes - but you can also use them on e.g. bags and clothes...

Regards Me

No comments:

Post a Comment