March 20, 2011

New store openings in Maremagnum

Last Sunday I visited Maremagnum for the first time in a while. Maremagnum, is a shopping centre by Barcelona harbour, which is open almost everyday of the year which is great if you feel like shopping on Sundays.

To my surprise I saw that they had opened some new stores in the centre.


Firstly, the have opened a new Blanco store, which was small but nice. They even had many things on sale still.


Secondly, I discovered that they have opened a Shana store, which to my knowledge is the second store in Barcelona (the other bigger Shana store you will find in Portal d'Angel).
Shana is from the same group as Friday's Project, but low-cost. You will find prices on the lines of Primark - very affordable clothing...
The store in Maremagnum is small, nevertheless they got some things especially economical basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment