February 7, 2012

Marni for H&M

Already in November (before the 2nd Versace collection hit the stores) H&M announced a new design collaboration - and this time they are creating a spring collection with the Italian label and the designer Consuelo Castiglioni.

The collection hits stores and the internet on March 8 and it will include both men's - and women's clothing, accessories such as shoes, belts, jewellery and scarfs.


"I wanted to create a true Marni wardrobe by revisiting all our favorite pieces in signature fabrics and prints," explains Consuelo Castiglioni. "As always, I love juxtaposing prints and colors, mixing modern tribal with Bauhaus graphic adding sporty utilitarian elements."


I don't know about you, but I am really excited about this collection - I was not, unfortunately, a big fan of their last design collaboration with Versace . The designs, colours and patterns just was not my taste. But from what I have seen so far of the Marni collection - this looks really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment