February 2, 2012

Jordi Labanda Home

The sales are also still on here in Barcelona and I made a great bargain the other day, finding something for the house for a change.

I came by it in the store Cotton Reus (a store with economical things for the house, such as sheets blankets, towels or tablecloths).

I discovered that they had things from Jordi Labanda Home for 70% off. As I have always loved the designs of Jordi Labanda and because of the interesting discount I could not help myself and got a set of bed sheets and a set of towels.


Big towels, before 29,99€ now 8,99€ .


Small towels, before 4,99€ now 1,49€.



Purple bed sheet with Jordi Labanda images, sheet and pillow case - was 149,99€ now 44,9€.

1 comment:

  1. wow - i love it!
    If you by any chance are going to visit the store again you are very welcome to buy some of it for me! :)

    ReplyDelete