November 26, 2011

New Primark opening in L'Illa Diagonal

Yesterday a new Primark opened in Barcelona in the shopping centre L'Illa Diagonal.
The shopping center is easy to get to; you can either take the metro on the green line to the station Maria Cristina or take one of the following busses: 6, 7, 30, 33, 34, 63, 66, 67, 78.


The store is located on the -1 (and -2) floor. This Primark is a much bigger than the one in Diagonal Mar with two huge floors. I was there on the opening day and the shop was full with people. Despite the crowd, it was very nice to that they offered me a new shopping basket (without holes!) and for once I could almost find all the sizes that I needed.

On the upper floor you can find clothes for women as well as shoes and accessories.


On the lower floor there is clothes for children and men as well as Home products.



I got mainly Christmas presents as well as some basics for me. As I was there for the opening they gave me this I heart Primark bag for free.

1 comment: