November 7, 2011

New perfume!!

 Yesterday it was Sunday and what better to do than go shopping?

I went to the Danish mega store Magasin and I was lucky to spot a great sale in the Perfume department! And luckily one of my faw perfumes was there!

The perfumes were all reduced to 199 kr. (27 Euro) and there were perfumes from Paul Smith, Lanvin, HUGO and a couple more I cant recall. 

 I got HUGO Orange "Celebration of happiness" 30 ml.
and for some reason it was further reduced to 165 kr. (22 Euro)!!

2 comments:

  1. nice!! i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winda

    Thank you so much for your kind words about our blog! Have been looking at your blog - and it looks really great! I am going to follow it and I am looking forward to follow your posts!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete