August 16, 2013

Another visit to La Roca Village Barcelona







Last weekend I again visited La Roca Village. This time my boyfriend convinced me into taking the shopping express bus which we took from Paseo de Gracia number 6. The cost was 20 Euro for the 40 minutes bus ride. It is a very comfortable and fast way to get to the Village, but the best part was that discount tickets were handled out in the bus with a 10% discounts in all the shops (on products that are nor further on sales) and other interesting discounts.




As we are still in the sales period (July-August), on top the outlet prices there were additional discounts to be found in most stores. In the Bimba&Lola store I found a nice summer bag with a shelves pattern and a scarf. The bag was normally 60€, the outlet price was 45€ and with the additional 10% discount I got it for 39€. The scarf was on sales from 36€ to 12€.




I have recently fallen in love with long legged jumpsuits, and I found my second one of this season in Comptoire des Cotonniers, where they had nice items on sale. This one is an orange/pink silk jumpsuit which was on discount from 160€ to 38€.




Lastly I was on a mission given to me by my co-writer, Supershopper, to find her a new Michel Kors bag for a decent price. After al ot of picture sending over Whatsap, she finally decided on this brown Hamilton Tote handbag. The normal price is 349€ and the outlet price is 229€ and with the additional 10%, the final price was 206€.

No comments:

Post a Comment