July 23, 2011

Sales Sales Sales!!

So I have been a bit busy the last 3 weeks since the sales started. The first week I bought some things, then I changed some of them, then I bought something else in stead when I saw that the prices had gone down even more.

I have been buying mostly in Mango and Zara. Mango was a joy to visit the first week of the sales as they had put everything directly on 50% off. I found quite many things in there on the first shopping round. Nevertheless, now 3 weeks later, they still have the same prices as the first week and most of the good things are gone, so not very interesting to visit any more.

Zara is more causious during the first week of the sales. They reduced the clothes around 30%, so you found very few things on 50% off. However, the second week it got more interesting as there were still nice things to find and a lot of stuff was now discounted 50% or more. Now the 3rd week of the sales, yes, it is even cheaper but you have to be lucky to find your size and most of the good things are already gone. So with Zara the question is how long do you dare to wait...?

These are the bargains I found during the first week:

Skirt from Mango; was 22€, reduced to 11€.


Skirt from Zara TFL was 26€, reduced to 16€


Blue and white striped blazer from Mango; was 60€, reduced to 28€


Top from Mango (with sipper on the back); was 24€, reduced to 12€.


In the second week of the sales I bought the following:


Camel coloured blazer with leopard sleeves. Was 46€, reduced to 30€


Various: Leopard t-shirt from Oysho, was 10€ reduced to 6€. Small purse/wallet from Mango was 15€ reduced to 7€. Small black leather bag from Zara; was 30€ reduced to 10€, black leather sandals from Zara; was 30€ reduced to 10€.

No comments:

Post a Comment