April 3, 2011

Manicure and Essie

I had a girly Saturday afternoon with a friend this weekend and after a tapas lunch and some shopping we went to get a manicure. We went to the Pink Peony - I have been told they give the best manicures in Barcelona, which I totally believe. They called them selves a NYC style manicure and pedicure salon. I don't know if its true as I have never been to one, but the salon sure is very nicely decorated and the girls really know what they are doing. There is two salons; one in Passeig de Gracia and another one in Gracia.



I got the complete manicure (which takes 30 minutes and then you have to wait another 30 minutes before the colour dries). The price is 17 euros, which is not the cheapest one you can find in Barcelona, but it is according to the quality of the service.
They use Essie nail polish and the coulour I chose was Poor Little Rich Girl.

A fellow blogger posted a linked the other day of where you can buy Essie nail polish on Ebay for 3,99 dollars, if interested click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment