February 16, 2011

Sunglass scoop!!

It is very rare I have found such cheep designer sunglasses - at least here in Denmark.

However yesterday I managed to find some extremely cheep sunglasses. The Thiele store ( A Danish glass/sunglasses chain ) just next to where i live is closing and therefore all their sunglasses are sold for 100 kr. (13.3 Euros) regardless of the normal price.

There are lots of designer brands and lots of cool sunglass designs. I bourgth a pair for my boyfriend and a pair for myself.

If you too would like to get a pair hurry up and vivit their store in City Vest, Århus.
(I think the offer ends the 26 of February)

I left the store in a really good mood and 1700 kr. saved!! (226.7 Euros)

This is what I got:

Enjoy!!
 
The two pairs I bourgth

This is the pair for my boyfriend.
From Georg Jensen Was : 995 kr. (132.7 Euros)
Now : 100 kr. (13.3 Euros)

This is my pair.
From DKNY Was : 925 (123.3 Euros)
Now : 100 kr. (13.3 Euros)

1 comment: