March 7, 2010

New things in my closet...

This week I have (of course) been out shopping - I have not been using much money because I did my shopping in H&M...

I have been thinking about summer trends and taking that under consideration when shopping the last month or so - I don't really want more winter clothes and have been and are looking for items I can use for spring and summer instead.
This is my last 2 buyings:
A top with a waterfall effect in blue and white douched colours (blue is supposed to be a big colour this season) in a cloud-ish pattern that I really like. (22 Euros)
This is a cool alternative to a suit - love the stripes and even though it was only 200 kr. (25 Euros) the fabric looks and feels much more expensive! I am going to use it as a blouse now and as a jacket during summertime...



No comments:

Post a Comment