April 24, 2012

Really cheap professional shampoo!


Yesterday I was lucky to find a homepage I haven't stumbled across earlier - and I am really happy I did!
The page is Danish and they sell all kinds of professional shampoo-labels such as Redkin, Schwarzkopf, TIGI, Loreal, ghd, Ole Henriksen and lots more - and best off all they sell it at really really great prices!

For the time being they have a lot of products reduced in groups where you can choose products from 19 kr. (2.55 Euro) and up to 99 kr. (13.31 Euro)
I can only recommend to take a look!


As I am a big fan of Schwarzkopfs "Color Save" products - I bought a shampoo and a conditioner - and it was really cheap!

Schwarzkopf Color Save Shampoo

Schwarzkopf Color Save Conditioner
They each cost 39 kr (5. 24 Euro)
Normal price is about 139 kr. (19 Euro) each

No comments:

Post a Comment