December 12, 2011

New shoes from Mango


During the month of December I have a general shopping role; I cannot buy anything for myself only Christmas presents. Firstly, with all the presents, you really can't afford any more shopping and secondly it is just silly to buy clothes in December when everything is going to be on sale in January.

Nevertheless, what I have discovered while doing my X-mas shopping is that many stores have already started with some kind of sales. In many display windows you will see signs of 30%, 40% even 50% of discounts. I guess we don't need to underline how badly the economy is going and how desperate the stores are for people to buy more!

I went to Mango Outlet this weekend and what do I find? They have discounts! When buying from the new collection you got a 30% off when buying one article and a 40% off when buying two articles. I did get one Christmas present and then I found these shoes I could not say no to:



Leather ballerinas with nit bows. Was before being sold in the outlet 45€, then reduced to 20€ and with my 40% discount I only paid 12€. Seriously, I don't think I could have done a better bargain in January...

No comments:

Post a Comment